Friday, December 11, 2009

Voltron Comes To Cell Phones (Don't Worry, There's An iPhone Version, Too) - G4tv.com


G4TV has posted information about a Voltron game! Okay it's for cell phones (iPhone included) but it still sounds interesting!


Voltron: Defender of the Universe features both over-the-top exploration as players traverse dangerous landscapes as the iconic robotic lions and transition into head-to-head 2D fighting.
Sony Pictures recommends the iPhone version to fans looking to make the most of their interactive Voltron adventure. The iPhone version includes more playable robots than the the other versions, streaming audio and video from the TV show and Facebook connectivity.
The game launches in December on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Alltel and US Cellular. The price will range from $2.99 to $9.99 depending on the carrier.
I think I might want this. Unfortunately, my T-Mobile phone is not a smart phone. Looks like I need to get that My Touch phone. Until I get one of my own, maybe I get mine, maybe my wife will let me use hers.

Voltron Comes To Cell Phones (Don't Worry, There's An iPhone Version, Too) - G4tv.com
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment