Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Heroes Season 4; Season 5; Episode 11 "The Fifth Stage"


I really thought that Claire had matured to the point that she could tell when she is getting played, but the most frustrating things about the latest episode of Heroes was that she could not see Samuel for who he is - evil. The other thing that was done well, but i wish the show had taken a different direction was killing Nathan. I really like Nathan and I think it was a mistake to put him in Sylar's body and kill him. The thing that I liked most about the story was Peter kicking Sylar's behind. He was using the Haitian's power in ways i have never seen. I mean I did not know he could turn his power off and on. And Peter seemed to control what power was suppressed and what wasn't. I still think Peter should get back tyo the same lever of powers he had in seasons 1 and 2. Oh. And where did Hiro go!



Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment