Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twilight: New Moon - Review

New Moon Advanced ScreeningImage by Hey Kisty via Flickr
I saw New Moon.I admit that it was better than I thought it would be. I thought of it as good fiction. The thing is I don't like the changes made to the vampire lore - I mean vampires should not sparkle!  I like the way the werewolves were portrayed. However, Bella was really on my nerves my whole movie. She seemed so very selfish to me and seemed look at both Edward and Jacob as no more as extensions of her own happiness. I wanna know what is it about her that everyone seems to want h4er. I don't get it. The fight scenes were my favoirte - and they were too few and too far in between.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment