Sunday, July 19, 2009

Spider Woman Motion Comic Trailer


Marvel.com has just announced that they will unveil the new Spider-woman motion comic at Comic Con this coming Friday. I am looking forward to it because ever sense I heard of the format I've been excited. Comic book panels coming alive with animation, music, and voice acting. The format only now is really getting started but so far the most I've seen of it is for Watchmen last spring. According to this trailer, I'll be more happy with Spider-woman because it is not just one voice actor. Marvel has released some motion comics direct to DVD and I saw the one for the Hulk. It was good. And I saw the ones released by Walmart with the DVD releases for Iron Man and Transformers. I enjoyed them too but I would have liked to see more animation like on order of Watchmen. Here is the Spider-Woman trailer.



Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment