Friday, July 24, 2009

Batman/Superman in "Public Enemies"


Don't ask me how I missed this but I did. I just read on Know Your Limits about a new DVD movie to be released September 2009 called Public Enemies where Superman and Batman must team up to save the earth. It looks great. There is a trailer on YouTube. This is the synopsis given for the video:

President Lex Luthor uses the oncoming trajectory of a Kryptonite asteroid to frame Superman for the "pending destruction of the planet" and declares a $1 billion bounty on the heads of the Man of Steel and his partner in crime, Batman. Superheroes and supervillains alike launch a relentless pursuit of Superman and Batman, who must unite to stave off the action-packed onslaught, stop the asteroid, and uncover Luthors devious plot.

Based on the first story arc of the Superman/Batman monthly comic book title by Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuiness.


I don't know if more information will be given at Comic Con 2009 but this is the first I've heard of this project. I just hope they got Kevin Conroy to be Batman's voice. There is no better Batman. Here is the video.



Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment