Friday, July 3, 2009

Megan Fox Trashes Transformers Committs Career Suicide!


I don't know if this report is true or not. I hope it's not. Apparently, Megan Fox has poo pooed Michael Bay's films as being special effects driven and not character driven. I mean that's career suicide! I don't know why she would say that. But Michael Bay has made a statement.

Michael Bay let his feelings be known in an interview with the WallStreet Journal;

Well, that’s Megan Fox for you. She says some very ridiculous things because she’s 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, “Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it.” But I 100% disagree with her. Nick Cage wasn’t a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in “Armageddon.”

Shia LaBeouf wasn’t a big movie star before he did “Transformers”—and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from “Bad Boys.” Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in “Transformers.” I like to think that I’ve had some luck in building actors’ careers with my films.




Talk about biting the hand that is biting you! I sure hope she isn't kissing her career goodbye.


wtgsv2c5eu



Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Samax said...

she'll be alright. dudes are drooling all over her. rudimentary acting skills will serve her so long as her looks hold up.

we've yet to see if she has the acting skills to back up her attitude...

mmcelhaney said...

You have a good point, Samax.

Post a Comment