Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Hulk DVD


I have just heard from ReelComix that the Incredible Hulk DVD is going to be released October 21, 2008. So that's about a month after the Iron Man DVD which hits September 30th. I liked both movies and I hope to get both DVDs. To promote the Hulk, Marvel placed a life-sized statue of the Hulk at several theaters through out the country. One of them was at the Sony Metreon in San Francisco, CA. My cousin Anthony and I saw it when we went to see The Dark Knight. The statues are about 8 feet tall and my cousin is about 6 feet tall. Anthony allowed me to take a picture of him next to the statue so that people could get a sense of scale! Tell you one thing, I would not want the Hulk angry at me.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment