Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Iron Man DVD News




Well, ReelComix has done it again. I'm excited so I just had to post this one too. Apparently Access Hollywood has gotten it's hands on a deleted scene from Iron Man! I'm assuming that it will be on the DVD. I have to agree with the writer of the article in asking how did they get this!!? The guy's right however...the question is moot because at least we get to see it. Truth is I'm glad they left it out because in the comics, Tony could have flown halfway around the world without a problem. Further the clip makes Tony look even more like a womanizing jerk. That had already been well-established. And I thought that the movie was about how Tony grew out of that attitude and his old mindset.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment