Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heroes Season 4 Rumor


On one of the websites that I like to read it is being rumored that Claire may be involved in a lesbian relationship in Season4. The only reason that such a move could even be considered is ratings. We are living in an age where television shows often have at least one gay character. Such a move, especially where there can be girl-on-girl romance portrayed, would definitely make a lot of people tune in just for that. Homosexuality is not something that needs to be portrayed in the show. I don't think it's necessary at all...just tell better stories. I like volume 4 except for the ending...killing Nathan and then having Parkman mind wipe Sylar to replace him I think was a bad idea. In my opinion, they should have just used Claire's blood to heal him. You can watch any episode from season 3 in the viewer in the sidebar.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment