Saturday, March 28, 2009

Movie Review: Wonder Woman


I saw the new DC Universe DVD: Wonder Woman. It was great! It was Wonder Woman's origin. It was well-written and included awesome action sequences. I liked it because it not only showed Wonder Woman's origin but also how the Amazon's Island came into being and why it is hidden. Hyppolyta was an awesome warrior. We see where Wonder Woman gets her powers, spirit, and skills. She got it honest. I liked Steve Trevor's lines in the movie priceless...especially whenever he had the truth lasso around him. My favorite was when the Amazon's were interrogating Trevor when he was first captured. Priceless. I got the two-disk set and I recommend this version because it has great documentaries about the making of the movie, and how Wonder Woman has impacted culture.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment