Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GI Joe - Movie Data


IGN has put together a video explaining who the cast of the new GI JOE movie will be. It's well put together video. I am looking forward to the movie because I grew up with GI JOE. Time has changed so much. GI JOE was most definitely part of the American Armed forces when I was a kid. They seem to distance that image in the movie today so that all the world can embrace and identify with the characters. I kind of disagree with the idea that the movie version's cast is more diverse than the Joes have been historically. In the cartoons and movies, they had characters from every states and all races. By far Snakeeyes (pictured on the left) and Storm Shadow have always been my favorite characters from GI Joe mythology. I still think ninjas are cool. Here is the video for everything you need to know about the movie.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment