Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Videogame Is Officially More Amazing than the Amazing Spider-Man Movie - Topless Robot

Okay so I was reading through my feeds and on Topless Robot and Comics Alliance that you get the Amazing Spider-Man video game with Stan Lee as a playable character with Spider-Man's powers when you pre-Order on Amazon!!!



The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Videogame Is Officially More Amazing than the Amazing Spider-Man Movie - Topless Robot

So I went to Amazon and got a look at the box art!



I was shocked! Playstation Move supported in a Spider-man game?

Yes, please. I saw that this is not a rumor but confirmed by several sources but unfortunately I haven't found any information on how the technology will be used in the game but I can't wait to try it.


http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2012/03/27/amazing-spider-man-for-ps3-to-have-move-support/



Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment