Saturday, August 6, 2011

Watch Wolverine Anime Episodes English Dub | English Dubbed Episodes

Madhouse's Wolverine series has begun to be broadcasted on G4 in English. I like it, but it's not really like the Wolverine I'd expect to see.

Episode 1
In the first episode we see that Wolverine wants to save an old flame, Yuriko, and goes to Japan to do it. I hope the stakes for the series is higher than just Logan's love life,




Episode 2
This episode continues where Episode 1 left off. The story is building but I'm still not sure if the point is more than just Logan chasing after a woman whose father is really a bad mobster. I sure hope it gets more wider and more important.




Watch Wolverine Episode 2 English Dub | English Dubbed Episodes
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment