Friday, May 13, 2011

R.I.P. Wonder Woman TV Series, 2011-2011 - Topless Robot

Clearly the biggest news today in entertainment is that after pilot has been shot, NBC has decided to not air the Wonder Woman television series. I'm saddened by that news. I was looking forward to seeing a good television series. I was willing to give it a chance. NBC seems to be chicken. Nothing is wrong with the character preventing Wonder Woman from have an awesome television series. Maybe I'll get to see the pilot anyway one day.

Times have changed a lot. Because of the Internet we know what shows are being made almost in real-time. In the past shows would go through this, never air, and I wouldn't know squat about it. For exampled, in 1997 a Justice League pilot was produce but never appeared on television. Fortunately I caught it on YouTube a few weeks ago for the first time. Maybe it will be the same with Wonder Woman.

R.I.P. Wonder Woman TV Series, 2011-2011 - Topless Robot


Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment