Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Michael Keaton Looks Back on 'Batman,' Talks Cut Bat-Trance Scene - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

Comics Alliance has posted a great write up on an interview Michael Keaton did on his 30-year career in entertainment. The excerpts are great and the full interview is awesome! I have to say that I was completely wrong about the choice for Keaton to play Batman in 1989 and 1992! I was a naysayer. What do you want? I was only 14. What did I know? I was wrong. He is the best actor to play Batman (live-action) until Christian Bale came along. This was a great article!

Michael Keaton Looks Back on 'Batman,' Talks Cut Bat-Trance Scene - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

1 comments:

WoW Death Knight Guide said...

Great article,I enjoy reading these.I agree that Michael Keaton is a good actor to play as batman.Christian Bale and Michael Keaton are both good actor as batman.

Post a Comment