Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wondercon 2011 - Green Lantern Panel

WonderConImage via WikipediaI was at Wondercon Friday April 1st  2011. One of the reasons I went was because I wanted to see the Green Lantern movie panel. I went to stand in line before it was supposed to stop but not early enough. The line went outside the building and around the corner. I didn't get in!!!! I didn't see any of it. Thankfully some folks were kind enough to out parts of it on YouTube!







Fortunately, I did go to the premiere of the animated movie Green Lantern: Emerald Knights. I enjoyed the movie and will definitely get the BluRay June 7th! Bruce Timm revealed in the panel that DC has the last movie Dwayne McDuffie wrote based on the Justice League early next year and Batman Year One later this year.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment