Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Awesome DC Animated Moments from Cartoons That Aren't Part of the DC Animated Universe - Topless Robot - Page 1

I liked this article. I d0n't tend to break up DC's animated shows this way. I've got to admit that everything aired before Justice League Unlimited could be argued to have happened in the same Universe, but I kind of break up the timeline as from 1992 to now everything is more than amazing and perfect. Before that...not much. I liked the moments highlighted in this article. You don't have to be a fan of DC Comics characters to have enjoyed these...they just happen to be some of the best examples of animation ever produced.

10 Awesome DC Animated Moments from Cartoons That Aren't Part of the DC Animated Universe - Topless Robot - Page 1
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment