Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ComicsAlliance Recaps 'Smallville' Episode 10.2: Shield - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

SmallvilleImage via Wikipedia
Comics Alliance has been reviewing the last season of Smallville. Episode 2 was just shown last Friday. I happened to see it myself and I think most of the comments in the article are spot-on. I however disagree that showing Deadshot shoot a bullet up the tail pipe of a car was stupid. I liked the effect.



What I did not like was the final shot of the episode!



Would they please put Clark in the costume already! I hate this one.  That and I think Neitchze was given way too much credit as good source for advice!

 
ComicsAlliance Recaps 'Smallville' Episode 10.2: Shield - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment