Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comic Riffs - The Interview: Ex-BET Chief Reg Hudlin of "Black Panther"

I heard much longer after the fact that Reginald Hudlin was no longer an executive at BET. I recently found this interview with Mr. Hudlin. I love it. He doesn't cover the reasons for his departure from BET but he does instead talk about the importance of Black Panther as a culture icon. The interview is from 2008 so it does not shed light on why the Black Panther Animated Series aired only in Australia and then released digitally. I've heard that it's been pulled from iTunes but I haven't checked that out myself. Something fishy is going on with how that show is being distributed.

Comic Riffs - The Interview: Ex-BET Chief Reg Hudlin of "Black Panther"
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment