Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pryde Of the X-Men | Free Animation Videos - Watch Animation Videos Online | Veoh

I remember watching this back in 1989. I like it! It's fun to watch and features one of the most iconic rosters in X-Men history. My only complaint? Why did they give Wolverine an Australian accent? What was that? It's probably just a coincidence but it seems ironic that a decade later an Australian was playing Wolverine in live-action X-Men movies. No way I could see that coming when I was 14 years old. It was a great one-of series. It could have made a great pilot for a TV series.



Watch Pryde Of the X-Men in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


Pryde Of the X-Men | Free Animation Videos - Watch Animation Videos Online | Veoh

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment