Friday, June 4, 2010

Marvel Goes Day and Date Digital... If You Pay (More) For It - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

I've been expecting this. A Marvel comic book coming out digitally on the same day as the print version. Invincible Iron Man Annual #1 is the first time Marvel is trying this. Unfortunately the print version will cost less than the digital version. I don't really understand why. Maybe Marvel is purposely trying to make people buy the print version to save money. It costs less to distribute a comic book digitally than it does by print, so I just don't see why we should pay more for the digital version. It is a moot point for me because I don't have a an iPad or iPod Touch. I'm sure DC will be pulling a similar move soon.

Marvel Goes Day and Date Digital... If You Pay (More) For It - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment