Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mugen Demo - Superman

Mugen is a customizable video game engine. It allows you to create your own fighting games. You choose the characters you include, the stages, the music, and all the things that come to mind. It plays just like all 2-D fighting games I have grown up with. The difference is that the player has more control. It is completely international and user driven. The content can be developed personally. All the characters I have (over 1000) came from various creators on the internet from around the world. Some of the characters I have are very fun to play and to watch because they have been created and program so well just like professional games. People trade characters and mugen content like Baseball cards. I have much to say on this. I have been working with mugen since September 2007 when I stumbled across recorded fight in mugen games posted on YouTube. I plan to do a series of fights with different characters and post them here and in YouTube from time to time. Here is a demo of me as Superman fighting a few different characters. First I fought Jubilee and had an easy time. Then I got owned by Ryo, but eventually won. Then I fought a sword character, and then computer controlled Superman.



Here is another one me (as Superman) vs M. Bison from the Street Fighter video game series. This one has no sound.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment