Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Avengers Cartoon Is in Trouble, Loki Sought for Questioning - Topless Robot

I've received some news I did not like:

The deal is this: Avengers EMH is not actually doing that well on Disney XD, so after this second season airs, a whole new Avengers cartoon will begin, possibly connected to Ultimate Spider-Man. While CBM is quick to blame newly appointed Marvel TV head honcho Jeph Loeb -- .... -- it's not entirely his doing; Disney obviously wants a show with higher ratings, and feels that an Avengers cartoon should be doing better. I can't blame them for that.

I personally think Disney made a mistake putting the show on Sunday mornings. It should be on prime time. I also think canceling the show would be extremely dumb!

The Avengers Cartoon Is in Trouble, Loki Sought for Questioning - Topless Robot

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment