Saturday, June 25, 2011

'Superman II': The Last Great Superman Movie Turns 30 - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

Publicity still emulating screen shot.Image via WikipediaThis is a cool article. I remember watching Superman II in the theater (the Grand Lake in Oakland, CA) when I was 6. It still holds up after all this time. Comics Alliance gives a good historical overview of the history of Superman in feature films and turns out that I learned a lot. I have not seen the Richard Donner version of Superman II, but even after 30 years, I still judge all Superhero films by this movie.

'Superman II': The Last Great Superman Movie Turns 30 - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment