Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chris Sims Reviews: 'Batman: Under the Red Hood' - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

I watched Batman: Under the Red Hood last Sunday and I loved it. I like this review by Chris Sims from Comics Alliance but I think he's a little harsh in his criticism. I think the exposition given in the story may seem a lot but I disagree. I think it helps those who don't know the characters. For example I never saw Amazo looking like he did in this movie. He looked different in the Justice League animated series. I didn't recognize him. I also think that this was the best DC animated movie ever. Every one of them has been better than the one that came before.
Chris Sims Reviews: 'Batman: Under the Red Hood' - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment