Friday, April 9, 2010

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon Rats Out Cheating Husband Mike Nilon To His Coworkers « Crushable

I just heard that Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has just tweeted about her husband's infidelity. I'm like what? How does a man be that stupid!!! The last time I heard from her was when she was raising money for Haiti after the Earthquake. I see nothing wrong with her shaming her husband. He was wrong and should be ashamed about how he has treated her!
BEST SMACKDOWN EVER.
The New York Post has evidence that actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon mass emailed her Hollywood agent hubby Mike Nilon’s colleagues at the entertainment agency CAA accusing him of infidelity — did we mention this was a MASS EMAIL? Classic. We can’t make this stuff up! And get this: The subject is “Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon.” Here’s the email in question:
“What do they have in common . . . I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don’t deserve this!”

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon Rats Out Cheating Husband Mike Nilon To His Coworkers « Crushable

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment